Get a straightforward keyboard that performs well on the battlefield with the CK550 Gaming Keyboard. Mechanical switches rated for 50 million clicks will guarantee your keyboard will stay combat-ready during all your long-lasting skirmishes. On-the-Fly Controls allow customization of your settings like RGB lighting and macros in real time, while software lets you get even further customization. Simply put, the CK550 is a capable tool that gets the job done and looks good while doing so with a curved brushed aluminum top!
- Brushed Aluminum Design: Curved top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic design built with functionality in mind
- Mechanical switches rated for a 50 million+ lifepan to never let you down in the heat of battle.
- RGB Backlighting: Per-key LEDs with multiple lighting modes and effects to highlight all your dominating killstreaks.
- On-the-Fly Controls: Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary, including Windows Lock On/Off to prevent getting kicked out of the game when the Windows Key is accidently pressed.
- Easy-to-use Software: Map 16.7 million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, and fine-tune macros
- Standard Layout for those Pro users interested in custom keycaps, the CK550 features a standard sizes layout and bottom row!
- Hybrid Key Rollover with automatic switching between 6KRO and NKRO to ensure legacy compatibilty and that always every press is registered.
Durable switches rated for 50 million clicks
Per-key LEDs with multiple lighting modes and effects to highlight all your dominating killstreaks
Brushed Aluminum Design
Curved top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic design built with functionality in mind
Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary
CK550 Gateron Blue Switches
Plastic / Aluminum
1ms / 1000Hz
32bit ARM Cortex M3
On Board Memory
Yes for Multi-media Macro Recording and Lighting control
1.8m Fixed Rubberized Cable
Yes through Portal
Dimensions ( L x W x H )
460 x 135 x 41 mm
Net: 850g (without cable)